If you're a large woman in America, your whole life us an opportunity to feel self-conscious,embarrassed, resentful and way too big. you can hide in the corner or in the couch, you can go to therapy, or you can put on your lycra bike shorts and get out there and move.
—Jayne Williams, Slow Fat Triathlete

10/13/2004

everything

May I just say, everything aches today? It does. Abdomen, check. Quads and hamstrings, check. Strange new muscles in hips, check. Arms, uh huh.

Today is the big day. I have three meetings, on top of a presentation, but my real hope is that I will finish my project, and get to go to the gym. Hope, hope, hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck, VJ. Sounds like you've been in hell lately! I hope you get this monkey off your back and get to burn off some stress at the gym.

Take care of yourself! :)

10:06 AM

 
Blogger vj said...

Thanks, Marshall --
I'm feeling better already. I don't usually have to put in overtime, thank heavens. Hopefully I won't have to again any time soon.

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home